In today’s stressful lifestyle there are chances of being diabetic. Friends’ prevention is better than cure. Many medicines and costly treatments are there in market to cure diabetes but Ayurveda is effective and very efficient method to adopt and trust to cure diabetes.
Causes of diabetes are very common;
- Increase in intake of sugar, fats (Potatoes, rice etc.)
- Stress – Root cause !!!
- Lack of exercise
- Sometimes hereditary
These are the reasons which are commonly spelled out.
Remedies to Cure Diabetes
- Eat more orange and lemons, lots of green vegetables, black gram, soy, fish etc.
- It is necessary that you avoid intake of excessive sweets, carbohydrates and diary products.
- Incorporate daily exercise in your routine.
- Yoga and meditation is very effective to get rid of stress buster.
Treatment of Diabetes with Ayurveda
- Chew neem leaves.
- A glass of juice once or twice a day is a very effective remedy to cure diabetes.
- Amla added to the bitter gourd juice makes up for a very useful mixture.
- The herb Triphala is a very useful herb for curing diabetes.
- Use of dry ginger and cardamom while taking bath.
- Brisk walk, jogging and even hitting the gym are the most effective ways you can employ to keep diabetes at a good distance away from you. Sweating out in the gym or a park always helps.
- Take an oil massage regularly it should help.
- Add a teaspoonful of haldi to milk and consume it twice a day.
- Drinking water which is preserved in a copper vessel overnight.
The ayurvedic practitioners suggest a variety of natural remedies. Exercise and yoga forms the most effective ayurvedic treatment for diabetes. Ayurveda also prescribes use of certain herbs which can help in curing diabetes. The most important herbs are shilajit, turmeric, neem, amalaki etc. These are considered to be nutritional supplements. They restore balance of those that cause imbalance in your body.
People Ayurveda is coming into existence and masses are religiously taking Ayurveda help to get rid of several health problems though it is slow but yet very effective and efficient it deletes the problem from the root.